- joint development of an individual sampling strategy which is adjusted to the respective excavation situation
- guidance for sampling and preparation (wet-sieving) of sediment samples
- sorting and identification of plant macro-remains from processed sediment samples
- selection of suited plant material for radiocarbon dating
- analysis and of the identified plant macro-remains and publication in the form of
- a short report (screening)
- a detailed report
- a joint publication
Are you interested in an archaeobotanical analysis for your excavation?
Contact me for an individual quotation.